Saturday, November 15, 2008

Vero Life Magazine & VBPS


From:maryelz@comcast.net

To:scullybob@comcast.net
Subject:Re: Vero Beach Power Squadron
Date:Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:16:37 AM
[View Source]
Great! I'd be happy to include some pictures from your December 7 event and will try to get there, but I've already got 3 other events on my calendar for that day. What time is the event? If I can't make it though, you can always email photos to me at this email address.

I've attached a copy of our non-profit media guidelines which gives information on deadlines, coverage opportunities, photo guidelines, etc.

I'm currently working on the Upcoming Events section for our January issue, so if you'd like me to include any upcoming fundraisers, let me know.

Thanks very much, Mary


Mary E. Schenkel
Phone: 772-563-4881
Fax: 772-567-2099
email: maryelz@comcast.net

----- Original Message -----
From: scullybob@comcast.net
To: maryelz@comcast.net
Cc: "James Ward" , "Bob & Syl McCurdy" , "Bill Heimbaugh"
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 9:31:07 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Vero Beach Power Squadron


Dear Mary Schenkel,

I just picked up the Vero Life Magazine and after looking thru it I decided to send this email.

I am the Public Relations Officer for the Vero Beach Power Squadron. We are a non profit group that has been in Vero for over 50 years. We are a boating group involved in civic service, boater education and social activity for its members. We have a web site www.verobeachps.com and are located next to the Barber Bridge on the waters edge of the Indian River.

We hold a lot of events during the year. Coming in December is the Christmas Dinner and I thought that would be a good " Photobook" event. This event will be held at the Vero Beach Yatch Club on Sunday December 7th.

If you have questions or want more on the VBPS please feel free to call me at 772-933-1173 or email me at scullybob@comcast.net.

Regards,

Robert Scully
VBPS Public Relations Officer

No comments: