Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RE: Vero Beach Power Squadron Ad - DEC 2007

From: "Jordan, Patrick"
To:
Subject: RE: Vero Beach Power Squadron Ad
Date: Monday, January 14, 2008 12:16:47 PM [View Source]

Hi Bob,

I've been out of the office for a few days, but I did get your message re: the invoice. I am working with accounting to fix the problem - the $ 311.52 is correct. I am glad to hear about the results of the ad and that the Full Page idea is being considered - please let me know how I can help. As re: a sample format for the full page, please take a look at today's paper (Mon 1/14) - the back page of the local section (B-16) is a similar idea, with news etc. at the top of the page - the only difference would be that (instead of Falasari Rugs) there would be 12-14 small ads on the bottom half of the page.

Patrick


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: barbarascully@bellsouth.net [mailto:barbarascully@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Sun 1/13/2008 12:18 PM
To: Jordan, Patrick
Cc: Dottie and bill
Subject: Vero Beach Power Squadron Ad


Thanks for you help getting the ad in the paper. My understanding is that we got 14 people who signed up for the class.

Need your help with the bill sent for the ad. Our discussion regarding price was $311 and we have been charged $371.52 ( reference invoice # 1545782 billing date 12/31/07 billed account number 11510860 billed to Robert Boarman, newspaper reference 1964734).

Your proposal regarding the "No charge to the VBPS with 12-15 sponsors" full page ad is being addressed. I have good feedback from a few people I have spoken with at the squadron. I will work it and get back to you.

Do you have a sample format layout of the full page ad you can email me or a sample of something you did for some other group, so I can use it when I present the pitch to our advertisers as well as the VBPS folks?

Regards,

Bob Scully

No comments: