Friday, October 21, 2011

Posted flyers on

Al,

Posted flyers on the upcoming Nov 5 class at the following locations today 10/18/11.

IRC Chamber Breakfast Meeting, Majestic Bowling Alley, Longevity Max, Downtown Main Street Office, Treasure and Space Coast Radio, IRC Administrative Tax Office Lobby, Marina Captains Lounge, Marina Dock Bulletins Board, Vero Marine Center (Grady Bunch) and left extras copies at the VBPS for members to take.

Majestic Bowling wants to trade advertising spots/space. Spoke with the GM and the Marketing person who will be sending me an email. I suggested/thought we could put them (Majestic Bowling) in the Nautical News in exchange for them putting our flyers on the counter at the bowling alley anytime we held a class. The Marketing gal will send me an email with her desires/plan and I will keep you in the loop.

When I stopped at the radio station I got a business card for Brittany M. Hinger, Marketing & Promotions Director, Treasure and Space Coast Radio.  I will send her an email and see where it leads. They may do an announcement on the air. Not sure until I email her.


Bob

    

No comments: